Annual Conference – Learning and Development Olympia 12th May
Article here from British Information Portal
CIPD 11.15 -12.30[F4]
Brain-friendly Learning: understanding how people learn to enhance L&D
Lunchtime Learning Session for CIPD Head Office – Wimbledon
Double click on link below for full lunchtime session
Now Seeking Training and Marketing Partnerships
to develop of our Neuroplasticity workshop
For further details please contact email@example.com
Neuroplasticity in action
Venue: Sonning Golf Club nr Reading/M4
Waltham room – map/location: Sonning Golf Club
Date: Saturday 12th July Duration 1.00pm – 5.00pm
CEOs, senior executives, team leaders, individuals interested in improving their performance.
Employing a unique blend of neuroscience, physiology and psychology strategies, delegates will learn
- An understanding of the neuroscience behind the key drivers of performance.
- How to utilise the natural ability of the brain to repair, recover and improve.
- Manage the stress and fatigue of modern business life.
- How their brain is constantly developing and that they can literally ‘change their mind’.
- How to train their brain to optimise performance
- The techniques needed to develop improved brain function for personal achievement
This course draws on the very latest understanding of how an individual’s mind set and function can help or hinder their
achievement of goals, objectives and targets and provides a range of simple and effective management tools.
The course program is interactive and will be for a ¾ day from 1.00 PM to 5:00 PM at £10 (room cost only) and is
offered to our friends in PSA/plus referred contacts from whom we welcome evaluation and points for improvement.
Notional charge of £10 also includes an additional free guest place, any charity/health groups with greater requirements
-please contact me direct
To reserve your place for the event please register with
Co-presented by Anthony Bennet Anthony J Bennett — Anthony Bennett – Business, Life, Love and Learning and Anthony Wright – Tonys website
Any queries please contact Anthony@anthonywrightrecovery.com
Please note – smart casual